Service compact measures instituted.
. 24 hours services exist for inpatients and cases of emergencies.
• Outpatients services commence at 8:30am and terminates at 4:30pm (Monday to Friday including public holidays)
• Maximum waiting time permissible in the following areas are:
• Copd 1 Hour
• A & E 30Mminutes
• CHER 30 Minutes
• Revenue Units 30 Minutes
• Pharmacy Units 30 Minutes
• Laboratory Services 1 Hour
• Case files results of investigations samples unless in extreme cases must not be handled by patients or his relations or guardian.
• Information from hospital records including case notes can only be reproduced or tendered following due permission granted by the CMD or his designate on request made in writing.