Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for the under-mentioned vacant positions in the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City.
A. CONSULTANTS MICROBIOLOGY
B. OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY INTERNS
C. PHYSIOTHERAPY INTERNS
D. STAFF NURSE / MIDWIFES
E. NURSING OFFICERS
F. PRODUCTION ENGINEER
I. ANAESTHETIC TECHNICIANS
• Candidates seeking position ‘’A’’should in addition to a basic degree in Medicine awarded by a recongnized University have the fellowship of the National Post graduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalents. They will also be required to show evidence of registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
• Candidates for ‘B’ and ‘C’ must possess bachelor degree from a recongnized institution and are expected to have been provisionally registered with their regulatory bodies.
• Candidates for position ‘D’ must possess the NRN and the NRM certificates while those for position ‘E’ must have bachelor’s degree in Nursing from recongnized University and are expected to have been registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
• Candidates for position ‘F’ ,’ G’ and ‘H’ must possess relevant bachelor’s degree from recongnized University.
• For position ‘I’ candidates should possess certificate in Anaesthetic Technicians course from a recongnized institution while those for position ‘J’ must possess the National Diploma in building from a recongnized polytechnic.
REMUNERATIONS: These are as applicable in Federal Teaching Hospitals.
METHOD OF APPLICATION Application forms can be downloaded here
Interested candidates should collect application form free of charge from the office of the Deputy Director, Human Resources or download same from the Hospital’s website. www.ubth.org. Completed application forms (twelve Copies accompanied by candidates CV) should be returned to the office of the Deputy Director (Human Resources) either by post or By hand on or before Friday 12th December, 2014.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend interview meant to be held at the Hospital’s VIP Lounge on Tuesday 16/12/14 (positions A, D, E) and 17/12/14 ( for other positions) commencing at 9. 00 AM prompt each day.
A.P. Omoregie (Mrs)
Ag. Director of Administration
For: Chief Medical Director.
Written by Webmaster