Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Basic School of Midwifery, UBTH Benin City for the September 2021 session.
DURATION OF COURSE- THREE (3) YEARS
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or above 34 years of age
- Applicant must possess five (5) credits O’level in not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB which must include, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head, School of Midwifery on presentation of evidence of payment of:
- A non –refundable fee of Ten Thousand, Five hundred Naira(N10,500) only, payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Payment of Two Hundred (200) Naira into Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria State Committee account – First Bank 2004854377
- Sale of forms commences 17th June, 2021 and closes 17th September, 2021.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head, School of Midwifery, UBTH.
- Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials.
- Candidates would be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the School of Midwifery application forms online.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Completed application forms should be submitted to the school before the date of entrance examination.
Date of Entrance Exam: Saturday 18th September, 2021
Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City.
Joshua Uwaila, Esq.,
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Chief Medical Director