This is to bring to the notice of suitably qualified candidates that admission into the College of Nursing, University of Benin Teaching Hospital for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is ongoing.
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in the 2022 JAMB
- Candidate must possess 5 credit O’level pass at WAEC and NECO in not more than two sittings in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates should be 17 years and above.
METHODS OF APPLICATION:
- Sales of Post UTME forms will commence on Monday 12th of September, 2022.
- Candidates are to proceed to the nearest JAMB accredited center to effect their change of institution to School of Nursing, UBTH, Benin City.
- Post UTME forms are to be obtained from the office of the Head of College, on payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only into UBTH REMITA at our Treasury/Revenue Office in UBTH as screening fees.
- Candidates are to come along with the under-listed to purchase the post UTME FORMS
- Photocopies of JAMB result slip.
- Photocopies of JAMB change of institution slip.
- Photocopies of WAEC/NECO results.
- Birth Certificate.
- Four Passport photographs.
- Ensure you Upload your O/L result to Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
POSTUTME SCREENING EXERCISE:
DATE: Saturday 10th December, 2022.
TIME: 10:00 am prompt.
VENUE: College of Nursing, UBTH, Benin City.
- Upon being offered admission, candidates should accept the offer on JAMB CAPS and thereafter pay the required fee and print your admission.
- The UBTH College of Nursing PUTME form is not sold online and the college has not retained the services of anyone directly or indirectly as agent. BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!!!
Signed: Joshua Uwaila, Esq.
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Chief Medical Director