Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institute of Health Technology, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City for the following programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Environmental Health Technology (WAHEB) Courses: Duration, 2 years ND, 2 years HND
- Public Health Nursing Officers Course (HND) Duration, 2 years.
- Anaesthetic Technicians; Duration: 3 years
- Plaster Technicians: Duration: 3 years
- Dental Surgery Technicians Duration: 3 years
- Occupational Therapy Technicians. Duration: 3 years
- Dispensing Optics; Duration: 3 years
- Emergency Med Technology (PARAMEDICS), ND, Duration: 2 years, HND 2 years
- Applicants should possess a minimum of five credit passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE O’Level subjects which should include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Subjects obtained with NABTEB are acceptable for the programme 1,2,3,4,8 and 9.
- Health Science is acceptable for EMT and Environmental Health Technology courses
- Candidates seeking admission into Public Health Nursing course will in addition be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Certificate
- Registered Midwife (RM) or Psychiatric Nursing Certificate with one year post qualification experience.
- Candidates with Bachelor of Nursing Science (BN Sc.) would start at HND II (final year)
Method of Application
Admission forms are obtainable at the office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH Benin City, at a fee of Seven Thousand Naira (₦7,000.00) only. All payments for purchase of application forms should be made through the UBTH TSA ACCOUNT using the REMITA platform with the account name: Training Schools, in any bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Application Forms
Completed application forms should be submitted at the Office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH, on or before 31″ August, 2020, while entrance examination to the various programmes will hold at the Institute of Health Technology complex, UBTH, Benin City at a date to be communicated subsequently. For further information, contact 08062611258 or EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com.
Joshua llesanmi Uwaila, Esq.
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Chief Medical Director