Admission into paramedic technology and environmental health technology programmes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the PARAMEDIC TECHNOLOGY and ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY programmes of the Institute of Health Technology UBTH, leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND).
- NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMME (ND)
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings at WAEC, GCE, SSCE, NECO or NABTEB in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 140 in the 2022 JAMB.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates for ND I are to pay a post utme fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only into UBTH Account with TSA or pay in any UBTH Revenue pay point.
- Applicant should obtain admission forms at the Admission Office of the Institute of Health Technology, UBTH
- Completed application forms should be submitted to the Admission Office of the Institute of Health Technology, UBTH, with a printout of their JAMB score.
Date: Friday 21st October, 2022.
Time: 10:00am prompt
Venue: Oba Akenzua Hall, UBTH, Benin City.
Candidates are to come with original copies of their credentials and their printed application slips for screening.
For further enquiries please call: 08134630185, 08035667137 or Visit www.ubth.org