Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Biomedical Engineering for the 2020/2021 academic session for a two-year National Diploma (ND) Programme.
Admission is through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and is available only to those who have made the School of Biomedical Engineering their first choice. All applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of five credit passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE O`Level/NABTEB subjects which should include English language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- Have obtained a minimum score of 120 in UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2000.00) only into UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School, School of Biomedical Engineering using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Use the print option to select the Microsoft print to pdf (so as to save a copy for your later application upload).
- Click on the link ubth.org/schools/bio-medical/ to access application form.
- Complete the application form and upload the requested documents with evidence of payment at the place provided.
- Print out the application slip.
Note: Candidates with two sittings for O`Level should scan both results as a single document (i.e both certificate in one file)
Time & Date: Will be communicated to qualified applicants.
Venue: School of Biomedical Engineering, UBTH, Benin City.
Candidates should come with original copies of their credentials and their printed application slips.
Call: 07030739962, 07060678769 or Visit www.ubth.org
Joshua Ilesanmi Uwaila, Esq.
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Chief Medical Director