Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the School of Midwifery, UBTH Benin City for the 2020/2021 session.
DURATION OF COURSE- THREE (3) YEARS
- Applicant should/must not be less than 18 years or above 34 years of age
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB which must include, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal School of Midwifery on presentation of evidence of
- payment of non refundable fee of Ten Thousand, five hundred Naira (N10,500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Payment of Two Hundred (200) Naira into Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria State Committee account – First Bank 2004854377
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Sales of forms commence March 2020 and close September 2020.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal School of Midwifery, UBTH.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the school of midwifery application forms online.
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Completed application forms should be submitted to the office of the Principal before the date of entrance examination.
Date of Entrance Exam: Saturday 3rd October, 2020 at 8:00am
Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City.
Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials,
Joshua Uwaila, Esq.
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Chief Medical Director