Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, for the 2021/2022 academic session in the following courses.
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Perioperative Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Paediatric Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Accident & Emergency Nursing and Management
DURATION OF COURSE: one (1) year
ENTRY QUALIFICATION: Applicant should;
- Possess five (5) credits (OL) in not more than two sitting in WAEC, NECO or GCE – which must include: English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least one-year Post registration, clinical experience in the relevant area and with sponsorship by an institution or Agency.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Admission forms are obtainable from the Office of the Head, School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, Benin City, on payment of application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) or its equivalent in Dollars or Pounds for foreign applicants.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- All payments for the application forms should be made directly into UBTH Account, with TSA under the service type: Training School of Post Basic Nursing Studies using Remita platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Sales of forms commence 1st March and closes 30th July, 2021.
- All forms must be purchased in the Administrative Office of the above named School.
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Institution on or before 30th July, 2021.
Entrance examination for all programmes holds on Monday 16th August, 2021 at 8:30am, while the oral interview holds Tuesday 17th – Friday 20th August, 2021 at 8:30am each day.
Please come with original copies of your credentials.
This form is NOT OBTAINABLE online.
Joshua I. Uwaila, Esq.
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Chief Medical Director