Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Community Health Officers Training Programme for 2019/2020 Academic Session. The training, which lasts for two (2) calendar years will commence in September, 2019. It leads to the award of Higher Diploma in Community Health.
BASIC EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
West African School Certificate / GCE “O” Level OR Senior Secondary School Certificate (NECO) with five (5) credits which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
In addition to the qualification above, candidates must possess any of the following professional qualifications and experience:
- Diploma in Community Health (DCH) with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) with five (5) years post qualification experience
Applicants must be a registered Community Health Practitioner and possess a valid practice license.
WRITTEN TEST AND ORAL INTERVIEW:
Selection for admission will be based on candidates’ performance at a competitive written test and oral interview to be conducted on Wednesday 10th and Thursday, 11th July, 2019 respectively.
All candidates are to bring their originals and photocopies of certificates/master-lists to the examination center.
- Pay a non-refundable Application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (10, 000.00) only to the UBTH TSA ACCOUNT using the REMITA PLATFORM in any commercial bank.
- Application forms are to be obtained from the school; that is: CTCHO UBTH, Benin City.
- Deadline for the payment and submission of completed application form is 5th.July, 2019.
- You are to come with the following documents on the interview date:
(a) Bank Receipt (evidence) of payment of application fee.
(b) Valid or Current Practice License.
(c) SSCE / GCE / NECO
(d) CHEW Certificate / Abridged Certificate / DCH Certificate (as applicable)
(e) Evidence of change of Name (if applicable).
Joshua I. Uwaila Esq. (Public Relations Officer)
For: The Chief Medical Director.