Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing UBTH, for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is a three (3) year General Nursing Programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years old and not more than 34 years of age.
- Candidates must possess five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Method of Application
- Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only, payable to UBTH TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT (TSA) VIA REMITA PLATFORM in any Commercial Bank under the service type “TRAINING SCHOOL- SCHOOL OF NURSING”.
- A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2004854377 First Bank of Nigeria.
- Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken two weeks prior to application) while returning the completed application forms.