Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, for the 2021/2022 academic session in the following courses.
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Perioperative Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Paediatric Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Accident & Emergency Nursing and Management
DURATION OF COURSE: one (1) year
ENTRY QUALIFICATION: Applicant should;
- Possess five (5) credits (OL) in not more than two sitting in WAEC, NECO or GCE – which must include: English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least one-year Post registration, clinical experience in the relevant area and with sponsorship by an institution or Agency.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Admission forms are obtainable from the Office of the Head, School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, Benin City, on payment of application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) or its equivalent in Dollars or Pounds for foreign applicants.