Applications are invited from the general public for Admission into the School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, Benin City for the 2019/2020 academic session in the following courses.
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Peri-operative Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Pediatric Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Accident & Emergency Nursing and Management
Duration of course: one (1) year
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, SSCE/GCE/OL which must include: English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least one-year Post registration, clinical experience in the relevant area and with sponsorship by an institution or Agency.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Request for the Admission form should be directed to the Office of the Deputy Director (DD), Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, Benin City, on payment of the prescribed application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) or its equivalent in Dollars or Pounds for foreign applicants.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- All payments for the application form should be made directly into Federal Government Remita Account, Training Schools (UBTH), School of Post Basic Nursing Studies.
- Sales of forms commences 25th February and closes 23rd
- All forms must be purchase in Administrative Office of the above named School.
- Be informed that UBTH do not sell the above named School forms online.