Do you know that 60% of Colon cancer cases can be prevented by screening?*
Who are those qualified for colon cancer screening?
– Age 40 years and above.
– Those with family history of colon cancer.
– Those with positive fecal occult blood test.
– Those have change in bowel habit, passage of blood in stool or unexplained weight loss.
– Screen your Colon with a colonoscopy today to prevent Colon cancer.
– Visit a Gastroenterologist or a General Surgeon for guidance.
Infection Prevention and Control Committee,
University of Benin Teaching Hospital/NCDC