Do you know that 60% of Colon cancer cases can be prevented by screening?*
Who are those qualified for colon cancer screening?
– Age 40 years and above.
– Those with family history of colon cancer.
– Those with positive fecal occult blood test.
– Those have change in bowel habit, passage of blood in stool or unexplained weight loss.
– Screen your Colon with a colonoscopy today to prevent Colon cancer.
– Visit a Gastroenterologist or a General Surgeon for guidance.
Infection Prevention and Control Committee,
University of Benin Teaching Hospital/NCDC
Globally, 27th of October is a day set aside as the World Occupational Therapy Day, to create awareness about the Occupational Therapy Profession and its services to the different individuals of all ages in helping them participate in the things they want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities (called Occupation).
Every year, stuttering communities and associations around the world get together, put on events and campaign to highlight how certain aspects of society can be difficult for people who stutter; to challenge negative attitudes and discrimination; and to debunk myths that people who stammer are nervous or less intelligent.
ISAD also celebrates the many notable figures who stutter; who have made a mark on the world now and throughout history in the fields of science, politics, philosophy, art, cinema and music.