CONDUCT OF POST UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION INTO THE 4 YEARS ND/HND NURSING, PROGRAMME FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION OF THE COLLEGE OF NURSING, UBTH.
This is to bring to the notice of suitably qualified candidates that admission into the College of Nursing, University of Benin Teaching Hospital for the 2021/2022 Session is ongoing.
- Candidates must possess 5 credits passes in WASCE/GCE/NECO and NABTED in not more than two sittings in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Should be 17 years or above.
- Must have written the year 2021 UTME with a minimum score of 120.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are to proceed to the nearest JAMB accredited centre to effect their change of institution to “School of Nursing, UBTH”, Benin City. Post UTME Forms are to be obtained from the office of the Head of College, on payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only into UBTH REMITA platform at our Treasury/Revenue office in UBTH.
Candidates are to come along with the underlisted when coming to obtain the forms.
- UTME result slip.
- Photocopy of JAMB change of institution slip.
- Photocopies of WASCE/NECO/NABTEB results.
- Birth Certificate.
- Four recent passport photographs.
POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE:
Date: Tuesday 5th July, 2022 Time: 10:00am prompt. Venue: College of Nursing, UBTH, Benin City.
For further information: 08052232291
Note: The UBTH College of Nursing PUTME form is not sold online and the College has not retained the services of anyone (other than the phone number above) directly or indirectly as its agent.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!!
Signed: Joshua Uwaila, Esq. Head, Public Relations Unit For: Chief Medical Director