Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the Residency Training Programme of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital in the following disciplines:
- MEDICINE (ALL SPECIALTIES)
- OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
- CHILD HEALTH
- CHEMICAL PATHOLOGY
- MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY
- MORBID ANATOMY (HISTOPATHOLOGY)
- ENT, HEAD & NECK
- MENTAL HEALTH
- COMMUNITY HEALTH
- FAMILY MEDICINE
- ORTHOPAEDICS & TRAUMATOLOGY/BURNS & PLASTICS
- RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
- PERIODONTICS DENTISTRY
- ORAL DIAGNOSIS & RADIOLOGY
- ORAL PATHOLOGY & MEDICINE
- COMMUNITY DENTISTRY
- EMERGENCY MEDICINE
- PEDODONTICS PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY
- RADIATION & CLINICAL ONCOLOGY
- ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
SALARY: This is as applicable in the Federal Civil Service of the Federation.
- Candidates must possess the necessary academic qualifications and provisional registration with the regulatory bodies.
- Candidate for the post of Registrar II in any of the specialties must possess an MB.BS Degree from a recognized University (by MDCN) plus the Primary Fellowship Certificate in the intended course of study.
- Candidates must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or possess Exemption letter, whichever is applicable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should obtain application form from the Hospital’s website www.ubth.org or from UBTH (Human Resources Division) between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. week days only.
All completed application forms should be accompanied with relevant credentials and submitted at the Office of the Chief Medical Director, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 1111, Benin City, either by post or by hand on or before Monday, 11th July, 2022.
Shortlisted candidates would be required to attend an interview on Monday 18th July, 2022, at 10:am. prompt in the Hospital’s V.I.P. Lounge.
Joshua Uwaila, Esq
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Chief Medical Director